Subscribe

Football preferences

Autor: Alamar on sobota, 29 marca 2014

EL:

About my football prefences for a moment, drawings result, talking from my Porto side, not the worse, we avoid Juve, but not good, good would be Az and maybe Lyon.
If not looking at who draws who next, will tell I would like to go
through: Benfica, Juventus (whose I'm a fan, even longer then Porto), in
Basel vs Velencia I'm neutral, FC Porto

Piszac od strony Porto, nie najgorzej, uniknelismy Juve, ale tez nie
dobre, dobre byloby AZ i moze Lyon. Pomijajac patrzenie kto na kogo trafi
to powiedzialbym ze chce aby awansowala Benfica, Juventus (Juve
kibicuje), czy Basel czy Valenica to jestem neutralny, FC Porto.

CL:

I think: Barcelona, Real & Bayern will go through but I would like
Atletico, Borussia and Manchester to go through. About PSG and Chelsea I
don't have big opinion but probably would be better if Chelsea with
Mourinho go through, this will be interesting match as well.



0 komentarze: